Note the Summer Music Camp is not part of the Music Together Curriculum, just being held at Amie's Music Together!
- Register now for our Winter Semester beginning in January!
- Calling all children 3-11 of age to get ready for our Music Maestro Camp being held in July!
- Two ways to pay! See the Payment screen!
A Music Together Class is:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music is learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, preschoolers and "Big Kids™" (children 5-8) participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment-regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week plus many idea on parenting musically so that music is a part of your everyday life!
- To learn more about the internationally acclaimed Music Together program, the research and philosophy behind the program behind the program please visit the national website at: http://www.musictogether.com/
- Experience the power of music by clicking
As a family in one of our classes, you and your child will have the opportunity to play musically each week under the guidance of Amie Yaniak, Terra Edgell, Tracy Kramer- RMT, Monica Swanson, Jessica Ellis, or Anna Estabrook - MTBC, our early childhood music specialists. During class, you will sing and move to songs and rhythmic rhymes in a variety of meters and tonalities by participating in activities that include small and large movement, instrument play-alongs and community singing. These fun activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences that are developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers to participate in regardless of their own musical ability!